LOOK AWESOME ON NEW YEAR'S EVE WITH THE BEST HAIRSTYLE FOR YOUR HAIR EXTENSION
Get inspired by our hairstyle ideas for your hair extension and rock the end-of-year party.
On New Year's Eve, people tend to take care of their looks; they choose a new outfit and look for incredible makeup and hairstyles to shine at parties and immortalize their magnificent image in photos.
Long hair allows for simple or sophisticated hairstyles; there is the possibility of creating incredible hairstyles.
Hairstyles for Hair Extensions
We will show you how it is possible to transform your hair extension and be incredible at the end-of-year party:
1. Braid - there are several types of braids: braided, standard braid behind the head, side braid, two side braids, thin or thicker, adorned with shiny threads, glitter, or with pearls. There are many possibilities to create magnificent looks with braids.
2. Half-up hair with wavy strands - two strands adorned with barrettes or shiny strands.
3. Ponytail - with very long hair extensions, it combines with different outfits, making them glamorous. Finish off the hairstyle by wrapping a lock of hair around the elastic band to hide it and adorn it with pearls or bobby pins with glitter dots.
4. Bun- use very thin meshes applied to natural hair points to hold and form a messy bun, adorn with decorated hairpins or barrettes with stones.
5. Half bun - wavy or curly extensions look stunning with a half bun on top of the head, leaving a cascade of waves. Use leave-in to shape curls.
6. Accessories for the hair - hairband or headband, which are ribbons (wide or narrower), with applications of stones, bows, or flowers. Wires and chains are versatile elements to make your hair extension magnificent; use it on up, half up, and loose hair and guarantee a charming look.
Stylish hair, accessories, and beautiful makeup will complement the outfit and make people look stunning on New Year's Eve.