HAIR EXTENSION - 4 WAYS TO INCREASE SELF-ESTEEM
If your self-esteem needs a boost, know that hair extensions can be your great ally and we'll show you how you can benefit.
SELF-ESTEEM - WHAT IS IT?
Self-esteem is an assessment that the individual makes about herself, in relation to physical, intellectual, social attributes. In this assessment, the person can build a negative or positive opinion about herself and, thus, have low or high self-esteem, respectively.
HOW CAN HAIR EXTENSION IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM?
There are at least four ways for hair extensions to boost self-esteem:
- Celebrities (especially singers or actors) are abusing hair extensions and show off the many ways their top stylists apply and customize them. Allowing salon customers to be inspired and have options to make a more beautiful look and, thus, happier with the image, which helps a lot in increasing self-esteem;
- Hair is the frame of the face and greatly interferes with good looks, so even people who do not have genetics that offer long and voluminous hair can use hair extensions and have a stunning look, making them feel charming;
- People affected by illnesses or treatments that favor hair loss often have their self-esteem affected, any element that can increase self-esteem will be greatly appreciated, hair extensions fulfill this role very well;
- People with frizzy or curly hair, with the new hair extension application techniques, can also enjoy its benefits and not just use the box braid. That way, there are other options to ensure good self-esteem.
ADVANTAGES OF HIGH SELF-ESTEEM
High self-esteem brings several advantages:
- Greater flexibility for changes;
- Willingness to take responsibility;
- Greater satisfaction and inner peace;
- Ease of dealing with other people, with interpersonal relationships;
- Availability to learn new skills.
- Excessive concern with the opinion of others, there is a need to please the other;
- Difficulty accepting or dealing with one's own mistake;
- Dissatisfaction with life itself;
- There is a greater propensity to obesity, depression, anxiety, alcoholism, suicide;
In this way, all things that raise self-esteem must be appropriated for the crucial importance it has in the life of any human being.