Our Master Certification
Di Milesi & Morgana Castro
Reserve your seat in our in-person one-day hands-on training. Learn two of the most popular hair extension methods.
This master class will teach you: how to do a consultation and build a hair order, color matching, preparation, application, blending and styling, aftercare, maintenance, removal and reapplication.
You will have an overview of all types of hair extensions, textures, colors and lengths. It will help you decide which method will work best for your customer’s needs. Also, you will know how to sell your service and hair Extensions.
1. Free Hair Extension Bag Kit:
• Hair bundle practice
• Keratin glue (one stick and one roll)
• Heat-resistant comb with metal
• Fusion connector & finger protector
2. Booklet with main information, frequently asked questions and troubleshooting scenarios based on more than 15 years of experience.
3. Frame Certificate.
4. Receive a coupon 10% off extra on the Di Milesi shop (Offer valid on 1st order placed within one month after completing certification) + Digital Di Milesi catalog.
5. We will treat you with snacks and beverages.
Legal - Must be a licensed cosmetologist to attend an Extension Certification Class or students - Currently enrolled in a cosmetology program
Costs - Price: $900
Certification I-tip Extension
Certification Class Schedule
Location: 021 Salon; parking is available onsite.
Schedule: 9:30am to 5:30pm
Date: available soon
Language: primary English; we also have Portuguese and Spanish translator Arrive at least 10 minutes before the session begins. Dress camera ready, all black recommended.